Brooks Rehabilitation is excited to announce the expansion of our Rehabilitation and Aging services to include Bartram Crossing, a 100-bed Skilled Nursing Facility, located at our Bartram Park Campus at I-95 and Bartram Park Boulevard.
Bartram Crossing will be a single-story 100-bed facility uniquely fashioned around the ‘neighborhood concept’. The three neighborhoods will comprise of two short-stay rehab communities and one long-term community. Each community will have its own living room, activity space, and dining room. Bartram Crossing will feature specialized programs, higher staffing ratios compared to industry standards, comprehensive care plans and a state of the art therapy suite equipped with the latest technology to provide patients the most evidence-based treatments. This facility will truly be at the leading edge of skilled nursing and rehabilitation in Florida. See our progress!
- 74 private rooms and 13 semi-private rooms
- Common areas with direct access to the central courtyard featuring abundant landscaping, shade trees, and gazebo
- Centrally located activities room
- Spa complete with shampoo sinks, beauty shop cabinetry, and hair dryers
- A 4,500 sq ft. therapy suite with Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Treatment Rooms
- Equipped with the latest evidence-based technology and allow for a specialized, multi-disciplinary therapy approach