Fall Prevention Awareness Health Fair
Brooks Rehabilitation invites YOU to the first annual Fall Prevention Health Fair: "Continuing an Active and Safe Lifestyle in Your Home."
The leading cause of death and nonfatal injuries are falls, with 41% resulting in a hip fracture caused by a slip, trip or stumble. Many of these falls are preventable with the right initiatives in place.
- balance assessments with recommendations
- vision & hearing screens
- blood pressure & medication screens
- orthotic & footwear demonstrations
- home modification demonstrations
- exercise demonstrations and more!
Light food will be served and prizes will be available. Join Brooks Rehabilitation as we stand against falls and keep you active!
For more information contact Shawn Witherspoon at Shawn.Witherspoon@brooksrehab.org